Toothbrush for Kids
- Kids Dyny toothbrush has small head that ensure easy maneuvering around your child’s mouth.
- Easy grip handle to ensure that the brush wont slip.
- Helps in fighting any plaque in your kid’s teeth that can lead to cavities and gum disease.
- The best nylon bristles – soft and firm enough to effectively brush your kid’s teeth and reach between the gaps.
- The bristles tend to fray as babies chew on them. So, dentists and hygienists recommend replacing toothbrush every 3 months.
For Faq about your Kids oral health visit Dentoxpert/Faqs
If you have any dental queries for your kids visit Dentoxpert for a free online consultation.
Click here to know “How to stop your child getting cavities in their teeth?“